Help us re-elect David Perdue to the U.S. Senate!
This January, Georgia voters will determine the future of our country. It’s critical that we re-elect Senator David Perdue to fight to protect the American dream – not just for Georgia families, but for all Americans.
Here are three ways you can help:
FIRST – Change your Profile Picture & Cover Photo on all Social Media. (Just save the pictures below to your phone or computer.)
SECOND – Share These Graphics on Social Media. (Just save the pictures below to your phone or computer & copy/paste the suggested captions.)
- I’m supporting David Perdue because he supports increasing access to affordable health care – not a one-size-fits-all, government-run approach. Vote for David Perdue on January 5th! ActionForPerdue.com #ActionForPerdue
- Senator David Perdue supports small businesses and opposes job crushing red tape that would make it harder for our economy to recover. Vote for David Perdue on January 5th! ActionForPerdue.com #ActionForPerdue
- Vote for David Perdue! He will protect our Constitutional rights and oppose big government plans to take over health care and raise taxes! ActionForPerdue.com #ActionForPerdue
THIRD – Make a Quick Video to Share on Social Media. (Follow the instructions below to record a video to share about why you’re voting for Senator Perdue.)
- Example instructions:
- Grab your device that provides the best video/sound quality!
- Center yourself in the frame & make sure the video is eye level!
- Do a “soundcheck!” Record a quick video of yourself speaking and replay it back to ensure you’re heard loud and clear.
- In approximately 30 seconds, share why you’re supporting Sen. David Perdue this November.
- Share video via your online platforms with the hashtag #ActionForPerdue and tag @AFPAction and @Perduesenate.
- Challenge your friends to jump into #ActionForPerdue and challenge them to share their stories!
- Watch the message catch fire and influence your neighbors to jump into #ActionForPerdue!
- Don’t forget to tag @AFPAction!
sign up to volunteer
We need help knocking doors and making phone calls to reach undecided Georgia voters.
If you would like to help, CLICK HERE to sign up and get more information.
Last, but not least, don’t forget to vote!
Key Dates to Know:
December 7th – Last day to register to vote for the runoff election.
December 14th – Early Voting begins for the runoff election.
January 5th – Election Day for the runoff election.